What's New |
Definition of Terms
- Data Mining
- Data Mining is the process of searching volumes of information for knowledge which applies to specific needs of the knowledge system user.
- Expert System
- An Expert System is a knowledge tool which uses rules and a process to guide the system user to specific information or knowledge which is indicated for the inquiry at hand.
- Knowledge Base
- A Knowledge Base is a collection of data, information and knowledge with an implied organization and links to provide navigation among items within the organization.
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management is a set of processes used to effectively use a knowledge system to locate the knowledge required by one or more people to perform their assigned tasks.
- Knowledge System
- A Knowledge System is a mechanism for storing, organizing and retrieving information by reference.
- Knowledge Tool
- A knowledge tool is a facility or process to assist with the collection, organization, classification, memory and retrieval of knowledge - the human brain is a knowledge tool.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2002 Knowledge Based Solutions