Engineering process |
Problem Solving |
To provide guidance during the decision making process, we need to identify and refer to a set of guiding principles. To this purpose, let's document the following:
- No individual or group shall be allowed to impose their will on any other individual or group by force.
- No group of people should be allowed to impose their beliefs on any other group of people.
- There shall be no lying, cheating or stealing allowed.
- The people who benefit from a service should pay for the service.
- The rules of the game shall be documented for all to see and question.
- You can get 80% of the job done with 20% of the effort.
- While getting an A should be the goal, an average person can accomplish more by accepting the B until more help arrives.
- No one has the right to profit by harming their fellow beings.
- Expectations are very important. People in general do not like surprises. Therefore, you should normally signal your intentions prior to making a change of direction.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2000 - 2007 Knowledge Based Solutions