What's New |
The Book of Life - a summary:
The user manual they forgot to give you when you were born.
- Life is a series of decisions directed toward a set of goals.
- For each decision, the question which should be asked and answered is "Which path provides a just result?"
- First Principle: Do no harm.
- Economics: The target should be to live on 90% of income after taxes.
- A Just Society: a society where no one can use their power to exploit another.
- Government: The proper function of government is to protect individuals and society from harm.
- Politics: The basic problem is that the American people do not have a clear understanding of the purpose of government.
- Life Lessons: Success is not measured by what you have; but, by how you use what you have.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Knowledge Based Solutions