What's New |
The Simple Truth
- Capitalism is unstable: "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer."
- Conflict: "Conflict is a failure to compromise."
- The Economy: "The problem with the economy is the concentration of wealth in the hands of the few."
- Government: "The primary function of government is to protect individuals and society from harm."
- The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- Jobs: "In today's advanced technology society, being able to get a job earning a living wage should be a right. If everyone knew they would get a job when their education was complete, they could just focus on the skills needed to maximize their income for their interests. There should be no involuntary unemployment."
- Mistakes: "We all make mistakes, the key is to learn from them, make amends and correct future behavior."
- Money: "Money is not a finite resource. Time is a finite resource."
- National Goals: "The preamble to the Constitution is a statement of the national goals."
- Philosophy: "We all do better when everyone does well."
- Politics and Wealth: "The Democrats destroy wealth by supporting paying people to not work. The Republicans concentrate wealth in the hands of the few with their tax policies."
- Power: "Using power to intentionally harm others is evil."
- Problems: "Problems are meant to be solved."
- Religion: "Freedom of religion is the right to practice a religion not the right to impose those briefs on others."
- Rules: "The first rule of human behavior is do not harm."
- Rules to live by:
- Do no harm, allow no one to do harm to another.
- No lying, no cheating, no stealing and no touching without permission should keep most people out of trouble most of the time.
- Always show respect to others.
- Technology: "Technology (the application of knowledge) is a way to reduce the work component of human life and leave more time to pursue enjoyment."
- Truth: "Truth (Objective Reality): The intersection of religion, morals and science."
- The Great Society welfare system: "The Great Society was a colossal mistake."
- Unemployment: "Being unemployed is harmful to the human spirit."
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Knowledge Based Solutions