What's New |
Principles of human conduct
- First Principle: Do no harm.
- Principle: Personal Responsibility.
- Principle: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Solve problems.
- Principle: A house divided cannot not stand. Work together to solve problems.
- Principle: Country before party. Any party that violates this principle should not get the support of the voters.
- Principle: People should do as they please unless doing so brings harm.
- Principle: The economy should be based on free market principles.
- Principle: People should pay for the products and services they receive.
- Principle: If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.
- Principle: Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Principle: Use it or it lose it.
- Principle: Do not reward bad behavior.
- Principle: One important principle is the rule of law.
- A higher value principle is right vs wrong. Laws can be just or unjust. We need to replace unjust laws with just laws that protect all citizens from harm.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2013 Knowledge Based Solutions