What's New |
Human Conflict is a major problem for the human species.
Q. What are the things that divide us?
Q. What unites us?
Q. What are the main causes of human conflict today?
- Wanting a better life.
- Wanting to see our children safe and happy.
- Un-resolved disagreements are the main cause of conflict.
- Lack of respect among people and cultures
- Lack of representation in making decisions
- Unfair sharing of resources and benefits of technology
- Under-employment causes stress
Q. What should we do to resolve human conflict?
- We should show repect for each other at all times.
- We should focus on consensus rather than conflict.
- We should right wrongs, resolve religious issues and modify economic understanding to focus on full employment rather than thinking we need unemployed people to make the system work.
- We establish the rule of law to provide a common set of rules which are enforced.
- We unite to discourge bullies. We need to be protected from our own selfish greed. There are bullies among us who put their own interest above everyone else. The best protection from bullies who are more powerful than the ones being bullied is community agreement to stop the bullying. That is the function of government.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 Knowledge Based Solutions