What's New |
Philosophy Thought Model 15a
- The purpose of life is to bring intelligence into the creation.
- The purpose of humankind is to manage planet Earth.
- The purpose of philosophy is to discover the nature of knowledge.
- The purpose of the Internet is to allow the rapid dissemination of information.
- The purpose of science is to develop an organization for knowledge about the creation.
- The purpose of religion is to organize knowledge about the human spirit.
- Humans are biological, autonomous thinking computers.
- In humans, DNA is the firmware.
- In humans, the brain is the central processing unit.
- In humans, the thought process is the software.
- Humankind has reached critical intelligence level to self program.
- The firmware has served as well to reach this point.
- It is time for the software to take over the control of our actions.
- Houston we have a problem. We are self destructing.
- We face four critical risks: war, crime, over population and climate change.
- We war over trivial misunderstandings: religion and the economy.
- We need to rethink and rewrite the religious texts.
- We need to rethink and reorganize how we distribute labor among all the people.
- We need to learn to recognize and solve problems in a peaceful way.
- We need to reach a consensus view of our place in the universe.
- We need to accept a common understanding of the fundamental values upon which to make decisions.
- All people are equal and deserve the respect of others.
- Everyone should to free to live their lives as long as they do no harm.
- Everyone deserves equal opportunity to succeed in life.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Knowledge Based Solutions