What's New |
Implicit in everything we do is a set of assumptions. To better understand why we make decisions, we need to state the assumptions in effect at the time the decision is made. Therefore, we need to keep track of the currently active assumptions.
- The universe is real
- The system is rational
- The system includes the known universe
- Most people we work with are truthful
- Each individual and group has one or more active goals at any point in time
- That each individual is responsible for the decisions they make
- That the rights of any given individual end when that right begins to cause harm to any other given individual
- That hard work should be rewarded
- That good moral character should be rewarded
- That the only thing owed to anyone is the opportunity to succeed
- That society should not reward laziness or criminal behavior
- That there exists free will for each individual
- Systems must have constrains to prevent their self destruction
- Society should not reward irresponsible behavior
- If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
- There is a higher intelligence than the human mind
- There is a purpose to human life and the universe which we observe
- There may be an opportunity for each individual to resume consciousness in an after life
- That each individual is equal (in potential) in the eyes of the creator of existence
- That the good of human kind is more important than any given individual
- That there exist a life after death where we are held accountable for our actions in life
- That life does have a purpose.
Note: Most people should agree with the first fifteen assumptions.
Send mail to webmaster@KwBSolutions.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 Knowledge Based Solutions